Best scholarships in India after 12th
Best scholarships after 12th Class Students in India
In today’s fast-pacing world, securing a higher secondary mark sheet with decent grades is just a milestone towards a good career. The real struggle, however, starts thereafter when the question of getting admission to the right college springs up. A good college undoubtedly plays a great role in securing a great future, but their hefty fee is just another obstruction to fix. What are the option do we have? Let’s look into some scholarships…
- Pragati scholarship for girls (Provided by AICTE)
- All India Medical Scholarship Entrance Test (AIMSET)
- NST or National Scholarship Test
- Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Scholarship
- Indian oil academic scholarship
- Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test (AUSAT)
1. Pragati scholarship for girls (Provided by AICTE)
AICTE has launched a new scholarship to support female students to pursue their careers in the technical field. Thus, AICTE is providing a scholarship of rupees 30000 to approximately 4000 female students every year. The best part of this examination is that you don’t need to appear in any test to qualify. All you need to do is just register for this scholarship, whose registration starts in August every year.
The eligibility criterion for Pragati scholarship
All the girl students who are pursuing diploma or degree course and are 1st year of the college are eligible for this scholarship. But, your college should be approved by AICTE. If you got admission in TFW (Tuition fee waiver), then the sum of rupees 3000 will be reimbursed in the form of educational accessories like laptops and books.
2. All India Medical Scholarship Entrance Test (AIMSET)
One of the most genuine tests, conducted by Intact Advertising Pvt. Ltd and the collaboration of many institutes, AIMSET offers amazing scholarships to medical aspirants. How can you attempt it? Quite easy! Register on its official website, pay the fee and upload your documents. So, are you eligible?
Well, if you are a 12th class student planning to appear for NEET, you can definitely give this test. This is one of the best tests for any student planning to study MBBS, BDS, and BAMS, etc.
The students who would score well can get admission in UGC- approved colleges. To know more, you can visit the office.
3. NST or National Scholarship Test
It is an outstanding scholarship test that is conducted every year by the “Shiksha Education Trust.” This scholarship test provides you a decent scholarship based on merit. The test is conducted every year, and you can give it offline as well as online. The application of this test closes on 31st May every year.Who are eligible for this test?
The students of class 5th to 12th are eligible to appear in this examination. The test provides two scholarships, i.e., the state level and the national level. The students who qualify for the national level are awarded a decent amount of Rs 75000 (It is provided to the top 3 students). And the students that qualify for state-level get Rs 28000.
4. Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Scholarship
This scholarship program provides financial support to the students who have completed 12th class and planning to pursue an undergraduate or a post-graduate course. The students belonging to the family of ex-servicemen are eligible for this scholarship. This scholarship is offered for various courses like B.Tech, BCA, M. com, BBA, BA, and many other courses.
Eligibility criteria for Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Scholarship
- The student should have passed the 12th class and have secured at least 75% marks in class 12th.
- The applicant should fall under the age group of 18-25 years.
- The family income of the applicant should be less than Rs 6 lakhs per annum.
The application for this scholarship closes in the mid of November. The qualifying students get Rs 2000/month (Boys) and Rs 2250/month (girls). Interested applicants can apply through the official website kbs.gov.in.
5. Indian oil academic scholarship
IOCL provides a decent scholarship to students every year based on merit. This scholarship is provided to the students of engineering and MBBS who are in 1st year of college. Apart from this, the scholarship also empowers the students from Jammu and Kashmir and the northeast region of India to study. A part of this scholarship is also reserved for girls.
Check if you are eligible for an Indian oil academic scholarship.
- The students who are enrolled in the Undergraduate course, ITI, or are in class 11th are eligible for this scholarship. But your institute should be a recognized institute.
- The students of 1st year enrolled in engineering or MBBS course.
- Students of class 11th and first and second year of ITI are eligible.
6. Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test
It is a scholarship test conducted by Alliance University meant for the students who are planning to pursue their careers in the field of engineering and technology. Interested students can register for this test on the official website and can check their eligibility, and can also download the admit card from the same website. The score of other entrance examinations is also considered with this exam, so you need to perform well in both the examination.Who are eligible for this test?
- The students passed out from class 12th with the compulsory subjects like maths and physics along with other vocational subjects. The students must have secured at least 45% in these subjects.
- The score of national and state-level engineering entrance exams, COMED, Karnataka CET, and Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test