St Mary's Convent Inter College, Lucknow
- Manak Nagar,
- Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
St. Mary's Convent Inter College, Manak Nagar, opened in 1964, at the request of the Ministry of Railways. What began as a small primary school has flourished into a well established College, providing education for children from Preparatory to Class XII (ISC).
This School is run by the Sisters of the Congregation of Jesus in collaboration with a dedicated and competent Staff.
This Institution aims at providing a thorough education according to Christian Principles, to bring out the best and noblest qualities in children, so as to make them good and loyal citizens. Admission is open to all, irrespective of caste, creed and religion.
Documents required at the time of application/admission
1. To be admitted into Class Prep. a girl/boy must have completed 41/2 years on 1st April of the current year.
2. On a date fixed by the Principal, Registration forms will be issued. On the day of registration, the Birth Certificate, in original and a Photostat, copy of the same must be produced.
3. The name and date of birth of a pupil, as recorded in the Admission Register cannot be changed. Parents are reminded to give correct date of birth of the child, at the time of admission.
4. The final decision with regard to admission, rests with the Principal. Recommendations are not considered and donations not accepted.
5. No pupil from another school will be admitted without a Transfer Certificate. She/he is also required to appear for an Entrance Test. A pupil g from another State should have her/his Transfer Certificate
countersigned by the Inspector of schools/the council. Boys from other schools will not be admitted after class V.
6. The school Authorities reserve the right to refuse admission without assigning any reason.