Amber valley residential school
- Bangalore, Karnataka
Contact : +(91)-80-665
Contact : +(91)-80-665
The New Academic Session commences in the last week of May / 1st week of June.
Admissions are open for:
Grades 1 to 9 (ICSE)
Grade 11 (ISC)
PUC 1, PUC 2
1. Download Application Form
2. Fill in the Application form, scan and e-mail (email@example.com ),
3. Send original hard copies by mail to: Amber Valley Residential School, K M Road, Chikmagalur – 577 133, Karnataka, India 4. Attach the following documents:
a. Attested Copy of Birth Certificate
b. Certified Copies of the latest School Reports for the last 3 years (in English)
c. 12 recent passport-sized photographs of the student
d. Photographs of parents or guardians (Please paste the photographs and do not staple them.)
e. Conduct / character certificate from last school attended
f. Copy of passport and visa (compulsory for NRI and Overseas students)
g. Transfer certificate from last school attended
i. Certificates of Merit (if any)
5. Enclose registration fees draft for Rs.300/- for Indian students and US$10 for Overseas students along with the Application form. Draft must be drawn in favour of “Amber Valley Residential School” payable at Chikmagalur, Karnataka, India.
6. Submission of a filled-in Application Form does not guarantee admission to the School. School's decision is final and binding.
1. Proficiency level in English, Mathematics (Grades 2 to 9), Chemistry, Physics (Grade 9) conducted in English only, at the level of the last grade attended.
Proficiency level in 2nd language (Grades 2 to 9).
The tests have been set on the basis of our curriculum, which is internationally accepted.
2. The school provides all materials needed for the test; the child does not need to bring any materials.
3. Discussion on placement of student with the Principal
5. Admission offer letter for successful candidates.
6. Acceptance of admission offer and payment of required fees by the due date specified in the letter.
7. Entrance formalities letter from School with Info Pack will be sent in the 1st week of April for beginning of term admissions.
Please contact the School for any clarifications at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2010 . All Rights Reserved.
Amber Valley has been planned and designed by the eminent architect P.T.Krishnan, credited with designing and executing many educational institutions including the University of Mauritius.
The Amber Valley campus has striking natural attributes - water bodies and views of the hills, provide a setting for open-air theatre, sports and other recreational facilities. A substantial portion of the site is retained as a green belt, and the ground cover is preserved in its natural form.
Buildings have walls of local stone and tiled roofs incorporating courtyards, open verandahs and terraces - a regional yet modernist flavor keeping in mind current social and cultural realities.
The Amber Valley Residential School boasts of an informal ambience where the child feels comfortable and mentally alert, the design being a conscious departure from the traditional intimidating architecture. Spaces are free-flowing, dynamic and merging into each other, creating an aura of openness.
Address: No.23/2, Opp Ub City, Cafe Coffee Day Square, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore - 560001,
Karnataka - 560001, India