New Horizon School (NHS) an unaided Minority Institution was established by World Education and Development Organisation (WEDO), with a purpose of producing excellent human beings with excellent academic standard clubbed with our cultural and religious knowledge.The School is located amidst lush green and sprawling fields adjacent to Humayun's Tomb in Hazrat Nizamuddin. Our primary aim has been to impart modern education and to incorporate nationalist thinking based on Indian culture and Islamic traditions. There has been a conscious effort to bring our children close to diverse Indian culture through various activities which will enable them to appreciate and respect Indian culture as a whole and take pride in calling themselves a true Muslim and a proud Indian.
- The Registration Form and Prospectus are available in the School during working hours on payment of the prescribed fee.
- The birth certificate in original or the transfer certificate from the previous school, as the case may be, should be attached with the registration form.
- Two latest passport size photographs of the candidate and parents should be submitted alongwith the Registration Form.
- The age group of the students for admission to Pre-School and onwards as on March 31st of the progressive academic year should be 3+ and so on respectively.
- The students from class IX to XII are required to give an undertaking alongwith their and parents'/guardians' photographs.
Admission Procedure :
- Generally no new student is admitted to Class X or XII.
- A student who has qualified for admission to the school will be required to furnish the necessary certificates alongwith the undertaking wherever applicable and pay the prescribed fee for April, May and June and other charges within three days of the offer of admission failing which the offer of admission will stand withdrawn.
- Fee for first quarter, i.e., April, May and June, and other charges deposited at the time of admission (including provisional admission) will not be refunded in the event of non-acceptanceof admission or for any other reason. No fee (except the security) shall be refunded, if the provisional admission is not approved by the Management.
- Correspondence regarding reconsideration of decision about admission will not be entertained.
- All correspondence will be sent by ordinay post. School will not be responsible for any postal delay or non-receipt of any call for test, interview, etc.