The establishment of Satyug Darshan Vidyalaya is a step towards awakening humanity to the supreme truth and to understand the true worth of knowledge. A key objective of initiating this school is to impart such moral values, so that all the actions and the deeds of the supreme creation of God, 'the man,' remains truthfully supreme for establishing an environment of peace and harmony in the Universe.
The school aims at providing quality education, convey the message of sympathy, understanding and universal brotherhood to each one of its students.
- Registration dates will be published on the school website or in newspapers and can also be enquired from the school office.
- The Application Form, along with the Prospectus, must be duly completed and submitted with the school by paying the requisite Registration Fee, which is non-refundable. The Registration, however, does not guarantee a seat.
- Admissions, where seats exist, are made on the basis of an entrance examination/interview. Those children who are registered for entrance test/interview only are notified of the date of examination.
- After examining the child, the School reserves the right to admit the child in the class deemed suitable for him/her.
- Registration may be closed at any time at the discretion of the Principal.
- Though both Indian and overseas students attend Satyug Darshan Vidyalaya, but, as English is the medium of instruction; it is essential that students demonstrate fluency in English before admission can be considered.
- The school may, at its discretion, relax the Hindi requirement of the entrance test for facilitating the overseas students or the NRI children, who seek admission to the school.
- Parents/Guardians will be notified when a child is accepted for admission. However, the offer shall be treated as confirmed only if the requisite fees and security deposits have been paid within the stipulated time and acknowledged by the school.
- If the child does not join the school within the stipulated time after the admission has been confirmed, fee would be charged as per school rules in such an event.
- The admission of a child will mean a complete acceptance by the parent or guardian of all the school rules as in force at that point of time.
- The school reserves the right to accept/reject any application for admission without assigning any reason.
- Admission to Satyug Darshan Vidyalaya is a privilege and not a right.