Shanti Gyan International School, Dwarka is one of the best-equipped Boarding schools in India with facilities that support excellence in all areas. The infrastructure has been suitably planned to facilitate learning and all round development of the child.
Shanti Gyan International School is not just a school, but a training ground for life. The child learns the foremost values of love, trust and truth. from parents and later realizes the values of courage, ambition and discrimination from the larger society, at school.
Shanti Gyan International School has been established on this foundation to prepare the child for life. But, Rome was not built in a day and we are still growing ... without any external aid or donations! We are just growing, with our commitment towards perfection; for we believe - that which is true, good and beautiful, shall always be accepted.
S.G.I School is set to provide creative and progressive education to rise above the conventional teaching in a peaceful and safe environment. The school is located in a lush green, pollution free area covering approx 3.5 acres of land.
The newly built school building is a modern piece of architecture consisting of all modern amenities to inculcate cherished values, to evolve &develop a complete personality and to transform the nascent mind into a literal fountain head of ideas.
With individual tender care, in an atmosphere which stimulates the mind to explore, understand, learn & appreciate the finer aspects of life as a whole.
Also to infuse the confidence and the courage to cross all obstacles & meet the challenges head on.
Registration for the coming session starts from December. Registration form and prospectus are available from the school office on payment of Rs. 200/- by cash or by a bank draft of Rs 250/- (if required by registered post) in favour of “The Principal Shanti Gyan International” A/c Payee only.The Registration forms, duly filled in, will be accepted along with the Registration Fee at the school office. The Registration of the child does not guarantee admission to the school. The child has to qualify the Admission Test and Interview for admission in the school
ate of birth certificate.
2. School leaving certificate.
3. Five passport size coloured photographs of the child.
4. Three passport size coloured photographs of the parents.
5. Three passport size coloured photographs of the local guardian.
6. Municipal birth certificate. Valid address proof (Voter ID card, Driving license, Electricity bill, Ration card &
and any other Govt.issued document.
7. Report card of the class last attended.
8. L.C / T.C countersigned by the education officer of the concerned area.
9. Medical certificate from a Registered Medical Doctor mentioning that the child does not suffer from any disease and is fit for admission/ Stay in hostel, swimming coaching and other sports activities.
10. Blood group report, vaccination record & undertaking.
11. 2 Affidavits of Rs, 10..
Facilities are not available
Reviews are not available