The school is established, owned and administered by the All-India Anglo-Indian Education Institution, New Delhi, registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860. It is affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, which was established by the late Mr. Frank Anthony in 1958 in liaison with the Cambridge Syndicate and continued as the elected Chairman till his demise in December 1993.
- The Principal reserves to himself the right to refuse admission to any boy without furnishing any reason.
- Formal admission is complete only after the application form has been considered by the Principal, the parent informed of his decision and the admission card is signed by the Principal. Ordinarily this is issued after an interview. The paying of the prescribed admission fee does not in itself, satisfy the conditions for admission.
- No pupil will be admitted to the school without a Transfer Certificate from the last school which he attended.
- The School Management, acting through the Principal will request the withdrawal of a pupil who fails for two consecutive years in the same class.
- Pupils who remain absent without prior sanction for TWO school weeks shall be struck off the rolls without explanations.
- Application for a transfer certificate should be made within one month of the date of withdrawal of a child, except in the case of candidates who appear for the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (10) or the I.S.C. (12) Examinations when the month should count from the date of the publication of the result.
- After a lapse of one month, a fee of Rs. 10/-will be charged for the issue of a transfer certificate. When a transfer certificate has been lost and a duplicate is applied for, a fee of Rs. 100/-will be charged for the issue of such a duplicate, with an affidavit.
- A calendar month's notice in writing, or a month's fee in lieu of such notice must be given for withdrawal.
- A parent who wants to withdraw his child will have to apply, in writing, on a form obtainable from the school office and shall pay the school dues by bank draft/bank pay order.
- Those who leave the school in April or May must pay fees upto and including the month of June; those who leave the school in October or November, January or February must pay fees upto and including the month of December or March respectively.
- A Transfer Certificate on withdrawal will not be issued until all dues to the school are paid.