Bishop Cotton Boys School Banglore
- 15, Residency Road Bengaluru
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- Boys School
Bishop Cotton Boys’ School had its genesis in the vision of Bishop George Lynch Cotton of Calcutta. His idea was to set up schools to educate European and Eurasian children of limited means. The idea received support from the Viceroy, Lord Canning. The school in Bangalore became a reality in the hands of Rev. Samuel Thomas Pettigrew, Chaplain of St. Mark’s Church. Bishop Cotton School opened its doors in a humble house on High Grounds on the 19th of April, 1865, with Mr. G. Reynolds as its first Headmaster.
Documents required at the time of application/admission