St. Germain High School, Bangalore
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- Boys School
St. Germain High School was founded in January 1944 by Late. Rev. Thomas Pothacamury, the then Archbishop of Bangalore. The school was named after Rev. Fr. Germain, a much loved French Priest, who was on the staff of St. Joseph’s High School, which incidentally had also been housed in the same premises till it was shifted to the Museum Road. The school is a private, unaided, minority educational institution, administered by the Archdiocesan Board of Education of Bangalore.