St.Joseph’s Convent School , Faridabad is owned and administered by the Carmelite Sisters of St.Teresa (CSST). It is inspired by the teachings of Jesus Christ, whose values were Love, Peace, Brotherhood/sisterhood, Equality, Joy, & Service. It is a minority institution enjoying the relevant rights and privileges guaranteed by the Indian Constitution.
- No admissions is made until the student’s Leaving Certificate from the previous school is counter signed in the C.B.S.E office,Delhi and report also produced. No new admissions (boys or girls) will be taken into classes IX and X.Exceptions to these rules will be very rare. No date of birth other than the one recorded on the birth certificate will be accepted.
- Before withdrawing a student from the school, a calendar month’s notice in writing is to be given.
- Application for transfer certificate should be made in the prescribed form.
- No transfer certificate will be given until all dues to the school have been paid.
- Fees will have to be paid as long as a pupil’s name is on the roll.