- MES Ring Road
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- [State Board]
St Claret School was established by the Claretian Missionaries under the Province of Bangalore of the Claretian Congregation of Catholic Priests and Brothers. The Congregation of Claretian Missionaries (also called Missionary Sons of the Immaculate Heart of Mary) was founded on July 16, 1849 by St Anthony Claret, in Spain. At present, there are over 3000 Claretians working in 63 countries. On fire with love for God in Jesus Christ and for the fellow human beings, they engage in pastoral, social and educational endeavors for the promotion of human life and dignity.
Documents required at the time of application/admission
Students are admitted to the Nursery and other classes if there are vacancies. The registration forms should be duly filled by the parents. Both the parents must present themselves on the day prescribed for familiarizing. The following conditions are to be fulfilled and documents enclosed along with the registration form.