AMITY International School, NOIDA, is one of the top most progressive schools in the National Capital Region. It has made its mark through its tremendous achievements both in scholastic and co scholastic domains.Affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, it was established by the Ritnand Balved Education Foundation that spearheads the activities of the AKC Group of Companies in the field of education.
"Arise, awake and stop not till the goal is reached. " Swami Vivekanand
Mrs. Renu SinghChildren are the most precious possession of any nation. They are the seeds of the future. They have to be nurtured conscientiously. True education helps the child to ignite the hidden sparks of excellence.
It is our duty as parents and educators, to train our children with the spiritual power of empathy, love and reverence so that become upright and universal citizens who have solid faith in moral values by adhering to obligation, duty and selflessness. This knowledge liberates them in emerging as successful persons with human virtues of tolerance, brotherhood, humility, patriotism, rationalism, sensitivity to the environment and deep concerns for the underprivileged.
There will be a written test for students seeking admission to classes KG upwards.
Only those candidates who clear the written test will be called for an interview.
Results will be displayed on the Notice Board on the dates specified.
- Successful candidates whose name are included in the list must pay the fees by the dates indicated on the list, displayed on the School Notice Board, otherwise admission will automatically stand cancelled.
- Parents are requested to carefully fill and submit the Admission Form, Parent Teacher Association Form, Transportation Form (where applicable) and Medical Form at the time of payment of fees. These forms are enclosed in this booklet.
- The date of birth of child is required to be supported by the birth certificate in original issued by the Municipal Corporation / Local bodies as applicable, along with a certified Photostat copy thereof. An affidavit or any other evidence is not acceptable in support of birth certificate. It is to be attached with the Admission Form for classes Nursery & KG. For class I & above, Transfer Certificate is to be attached. For class V & above Transfer Certificate must be counter signed by the concerned State Education Authority.
- The admission card will be issued to parents only after all four forms are duly filled and the admission formalities are completed.
- Parents are to report to the reception counter on the dates specified in the joining instructions, along with the admission card. The ward will not be allowed to attend classes if the admission card is not produced.
- Your ward has to report in complete School Uniform, along with books and stationery as prescribed by the school. (Uniform, Books and Stationery are available at the school book shop / uniform shop).
He school campus is divided into six blocks to accommodate Pre Primary, Primary, Middle and Senior wing. The blocks contain suitable amenities according to the age group they cater for.
Block A – Administrative office , Reception area ,Principal ‘s Office, Junior library and Pre primary classes
Block B- Transport Office, Office of HM, Primary Classes, Amphi theatre and Multipurpose hall
Block C- Office of VP, HM and Senior classes, Labs, Auditorium and senior library
Block D- Primary Classes and Multipurpose Hall.
Block E- Office of HM , Middle Classes, labs and Activity Rooms
Block H – Senior School Synchro Study program classes , five year integrated program classes and Hostel
There are three floors in each block and each floor is having a cluster of well lit classrooms and vast galleries, spacious staircase, washrooms for Girls and Boys along with purified water coolers. All class room and utility areas are provided power backup.
All blocks are equipped with fire fighting solutions, controlled PA system and emergency staircase.
Reviews are not available