AMITY International School, NOIDA, is one of the top most progressive schools in the National Capital Region. It has made its mark through its tremendous achievements both in scholastic and co scholastic domains.Affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, it was established by the Ritnand Balved Education Foundation that spearheads the activities of the AKC Group of Companies in the field of education.
There will be a written test for students seeking admission to classes KG upwards.
Only those candidates who clear the written test will be called for an interview.
Results will be displayed on the Notice Board on the dates specified.
- Successful candidates whose name are included in the list must pay the fees by the dates indicated on the list, displayed on the School Notice Board, otherwise admission will automatically stand cancelled.
- Parents are requested to carefully fill and submit the Admission Form, Parent Teacher Association Form, Transportation Form (where applicable) and Medical Form at the time of payment of fees. These forms are enclosed in this booklet.
- The date of birth of child is required to be supported by the birth certificate in original issued by the Municipal Corporation / Local bodies as applicable, along with a certified Photostat copy thereof. An affidavit or any other evidence is not acceptable in support of birth certificate. It is to be attached with the Admission Form for classes Nursery & KG. For class I & above, Transfer Certificate is to be attached. For class V & above Transfer Certificate must be counter signed by the concerned State Education Authority.
- The admission card will be issued to parents only after all four forms are duly filled and the admission formalities are completed.
- Parents are to report to the reception counter on the dates specified in the joining instructions, along with the admission card. The ward will not be allowed to attend classes if the admission card is not produced.
- Your ward has to report in complete School Uniform, along with books and stationery as prescribed by the school. (Uniform, Books and Stationery are available at the school book shop / uniform shop).