Oaktree International School started in 2011 with its first batch of students spread across Grades 6 - 11. Since then, the School has been gradually growing to its full potential of enrolling 650 students across grades 6 -12. With full boarding facilities and a host of world class facilities that mark the finest in true international education, Oaktree International School is poised to cater to all types of students - day, week and full boarding.
Oaktree International School (OIS) is authorised to offer the IB Diploma Programme (Grades 11 & 12) and the IB Middle Years (MYP, Grades 6 - 10). The IB World Schools are those that share a common philosophy - a commitment to high quality, challenging, international education that OIS believes is important for our students.
We have now acquired candidate status from Cambridge International Examination (CIE) to offer the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE, Grades 9 & 10) and deliver Cambridge qualifications and assessments.
Our fully international curricula and co-curricular educational programmes will offer preparation for students to enter the finest universities throughout the world.
ADMISSION PROCESS :
- You obtain the School prospectus which includes Application for Admission form & Information Brochure from the school office.
- The cost of School prospectus is Rs. 600/- (Six Hundred Only), which is non-refundable. Go through the Application for Admission form thoroughly. If you have any queries, kindly refer to the School office.
- Random selection process: Draw of lots will be done from the short listed eligible applications for admission to Pre-Nursery, Nursery and Kindergarten. Admissions to higher classes are subject to availability of seats and as per the merit of the student.
- Submission of the Application for admission form does not ensure admission to the School.
- Admission decision will be conveyed to the parents / guardians.
- Paying of the fees as stipulated and submitting the required documents in original once the admission is confirmed.
- Original / Notarized Birth Certificate of the students as issued by the Statutory Authorities, Pre-Nursery, Nursery, Kindergarten & Std. I.
- Original School Leaving certificate / Transfer certificate from the recognised School, for Admission to Std. 2 onwards.
- Photocopy of the Progress / Report Card of the previous Schooling year.
- Four Passport size colour photographs of the child.
- Parents Passport Size Photographs
- Copy of Aadhar Card Both Child and Parents
- Heath Information Form (on the accompanying form) given by the School.
- Passport copy.