Daisy Dales International
- Block A, Vikaspuri New Delhi 110018
- New Delhi, Delhi
Our teachers and staff, with their years of experience and expertise, talk their language, make them feel comfortable, and give them immense love. And if it requires them to be like child, they are happy to do so.
Documents required at the time of application/admission
1. A computer generated fee bill for the month will be issued to the student in the proceeding month.
2. Fee can be paid by cash upto 10th of the month. After the due date fine will be charged. If fee falls in arrears for more than two months, the student's name will be struck off from the school roll without any notice. The students will be permitted to sit for the examination only after all the dues have been cleared.
3. Fee collection time at the Fee Counter of the school is 8:00a.m. to 12:00 noon.
4. Please mention the Name of the Student, Class/Section, Admission No. and Contact Number on the reverse side of the Cheque/Payorder.
5. If a cheque is dishonoured, a fine of 150 shall be charged in addition to the late fee ( if any). Thereafter, the fee will be accepted only by Payorder.
6. Parents have the option to deposit the entire year's fees.
8. Parents must give one month's notice in writing ( in advance) if they wish to withdraw their child/children, or in lieu of notice, one month fee must be paid.
9. Fee without fee booklet would not be accepted in any case. In case of a lost booklet, Rs. 50/- will be charged to replace it.
10. The bank is not responsible for the correctness of your payment to the school.For tany issues regarding the fees, kindly consult the School Office.
11. Out –station cheque will not be accepted