Delhi Public School R.K. Puram is one of the most prestigious schools in India. Founded as a Public School in 1972 in New Delhi, it is a private institution run by the Delhi Public School Society.Delhi Public School, R.K. Puram is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), which is the largest educational board in the country. It is recognized by the Department of Education, Govt. of NCT Delhi.The school is also affiliated to the Indian Public Schools' Conference (IPSC), and the National Progressive Schools' Conference (NPSC). The members of these organisations include some of the premier schools in the country.
- With a view to provide adequate notice / time to the parent / guardians to plan for the admission of their wards and in the light of directions of Hon’ble High Court vide its order dated in WPC, it has been decided to implement the upper age limit from the next academic session .Less than 4 years as on 31st March of the year in which the admission is sought.
- Criteria as per the Results of Class X Pre Board Exams
- The final admission will be subject to the Same Criteria based on the Final Results of Class X
- Applicants can only register Online by clicking the "Online Registration" link starting.
- The School Administration reserves the right to offer admission to meritorious applicants only, since there are limited seats in all three streams – Science, Commerce and Humanities.