Maheshwari Public School, a name in the zenith of education; initiated its journey in July 1977 and established a firm foot as an independent institution in July 1978. Governed by the ECMS, it stands firm as one of the renowned English medium school for boys in Rajasthan. December 1996, marks its importance in the history of mps, as on this day a new sapling was sown at sector-4, Jawahar Nagar; which now stands as a strong, protective harbor giving gratification of education and moral values to its students. Being a proud part of the ECMS, mps has evolved over a period of time, developed traditions, practices and working ethos. The track record of the ECMS shows that mps has proved itself to be worthy of the confidence that the founding fathers had reposed in it and now it can take justifiable pride in all its achievements.
Admission details for session 2018-19 Maheshwari Public School, Jawahar Nagar, Jaipur welcomes you to class I admission process for the academic session 2018-19 Eligible Age: Born between 01.10.2011 and 31.03.2013 (Both the dates included) i.e. Minimum age 5 years to 6.5 years as on April 01, 2018.
- Registration forms will be available online, only through our website.
- You will receive an E-mail and SMS after successful submission of registration form.
- False information / incomplete forms liable to rejection. No request for correction will be entertained.
Guidelines filling the online registration form
- Read all the instructions and click on the button given at the bottom of this page.
- Registration Form shall appear, read it and fill it carefully and properly. (Incomplete forms will not be accepted by the software).
- The Date of birth of the child should be entered exactly as per the information mentioned in the birth certificate.
- It is mandatory to enter all the fields which are marked in red colour.
- After filling the Online form click on ‘Preview & Submit’ and preview of form will be available. You can check all the entries done & edit if needed. Now click on ‘Final Submit’ and the system will generate the Form Number. Please take the print out of Form on an A4 sheets only.
- Please also have one point students photo in soft copy with a maximum size of 500KB.
- Email address and Mobile Phone No. of the parents is must and it will be used by school for future correspondence.
- Please don’t give the email ID of cyber cafe, or of your any known.