AVBS believes in the holistic approach to education. The school provides limitless vistas to students, to develop their inherent capabilities, to excel, to explore new territories, new leaders in their respective fields to meet the challenges of the new millennium.The school is run by Alpine Valley Educational & Welfare Society (Regd.) and is affiliated with the most prestigious education board in the country, Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi up to class XII. It owes its inception to the profound vision of its Chairperson Mr. Inderjit Kalia, former Group President of Pepsi. He is the driving spirit and the guiding light behind this novel project in developing human capital and is commited to offer the best educational opportunities in a dynamic era.
- Registration for Nursery and K.G. will begin in the month of January. Forms will be available in the school office.
- A photo state copy of the birth certificate, municipal/Panchyat must be produced with the Registration Form. Affidavit or Private Hospital Certificate will not be accepted. Date of Birth once registered will not be altered.
- A student seeking admission from an affiliated and Recognised school should produce a transfer certificate with date of birth, countersigned by the Regional officer of the Board or Assistant Commissioner of KVS or Deputy Director of Navodya Vidalaya Sangathan.
- Student seeking admission for I-IX will appear for an Entrance Test Based on the Syllabus of the previous class. Selection will be made on the basis of Evaluation and Interview.
- The management reserves its right to regulate admission to school on the basis of merit, determined by their own Evaluation.
- Admission will be confirmed only on the submission of T.C. from the school last attended and progress report of the school.
- Once month’s notice must be given in writing by the parents before the withdrawal of their ward.
- Notice for withdrawal cannot be given during holidays.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued only after getting clearance from all departments. No dues will be adjusted against Caution Deposit.
- Caution Money will be refunded only after one month of the issue of the T.C.