Good Shepherd Mat. Hr. Sec. School
- 32, College Road
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
The Congregation of Our Lady of Charity of the Sisters of the Good Shepherd was founded in France in 1835 by St. Mary Euphrasia. She was born on 31st July 1796 in France. She was gifted with a deep love for humanity and revered each person in her/his uniqueness. The socially marginalised young girls and women of her time found in her a loving mother and teacher. By the time of her death on 24th April 1868, she had founded 110 Convents in 68 countries, including one in India in 1854. The Good Shepherd School in Chennai was started in 1925.
Documents required at the time of application/admission
Admission form to be added at the time of Admission.