To Cater to the educational needs of children of transferable Central Government including Defence & Para-military personnel by providing a common programme of education.
To Initiate and promote experimentation and invitations in education in collaboration with other bodies like the CBSE and the NCERT etc.
To pursue excellence and set the pace in thefield of school education.
To develop the spirit of national integration & create a sense of "Indianness" among children.
- Name in the list does not guarantee admission.
- Admission will be given only after verification of all the required documents.
- Fees will be deposited ONLINE. Parents will collect the Challan form from Class Teachers from 1.4.2017 to 5.4 2017 between 8 AM to 10 AM from KV JNU ( MAIN SCHOOL)
Documents required at the time of Admission
- Self-attested Downloaded Registration form with recent passport size photograph pasted on it.
- Original Date of Birth certificate for verification
- Original SC/ST/OBC(non creamy) certificate for verification
- Self-attested photocopies of the following documents:
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Residence Proof
- Service Proof (if applicable)
- Appointment letter (if applicable)
- Latest Pay Slip (if applicable)
- Caste certificate in the name of child (if applicable)
Affidavit for Single Girl Child Only
(Only for candidates listed in Page No-32)
Resident of __________________________ do hereby declare that I have only one child named _______________________________. She is a girl child. I have no other child born of me and my wife named_____________________________________.
Note: on Affidavit of Rs. 10/- signed by first class Magistrate.
Facilities are not available
Reviews are not available