The Srijan School, recognized by the Directorate of Education, aims to achieve a programme that seamlessly combines the time-tested, traditional methods of the gurukul with modern techniques, adjusted to changing times in order to provide a complete learning environment for your child.'Srijan', which means 'creation', endeavours to partner the overall learning process and development of your child, starting from the early years.
- The list of selected students received from Directorate of Education is being displayed.
- Document verification will be done.
- The following documents are required at the time of admission. The parents/ guardians shall also keep the original documents with themselves for verification by the school authority.(Print out of the application filled,Self Attested photocopy of proof of date of birth, Self Attested photocopy of residence proof,Self Attested photocopy of documentary proof for EWS or DG category, whichever applicable,Aadhaar card of the child to be kept for school records)
- The first list of selected students was displayed on the school website and notice board.
- The schedule for fee submission and document verification.
- Parents of selected students who have not come for the admission. are hereby given the last opportunity for fee submission.
- After the remaining seats will be offered to the applicants selected in the waiting list. Second list will be displayed.