Sacred Heart Girls High School, Bangalore
- 25, Museum Rd, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- Girls School
This motto is our coat of arms, our aim. Under its standard we strive to do our best in all fields of life.
Sacred Heart Girls' High School is run by the Sisters of the Good Shepherd, the congregation founded by St Mary Euphrasia Pelletier, who was gifted with a deep love for humanity and reverenced each person for her/his uniqueness.
Five sisters, fired with love and compassion of the Heart of Jesus, the Good Shepherd, came from France to Bangalore in 1854 and within a few months of their arrival began various works of the Good Shepherd. Among these was the opening of a Boarding and Day School for Europeans and Anglo Indians known as Sacred Heart High School.
The Sisters of the Good Shepherd Convent and the staff of Sacred Heart Girls' High School continue to strive to foster a total and integrated development of each student in her uniqueness, thereby forming strong characters of high principles grounded in truth.
Documents required at the time of application/admission