Best MBA Colleges in Delhi
MBA stands for Master’s in Business Administration, a post-graduation course for a duration of two years. This course can be done through regular or distance learning. Students attain professional skills in management, business ethics, and corporate responsibilities.
Areas of specialization in MBA are Executive MBA in International Business, Executive MBA in Marketing, MBA in Marketing, MBA in Finance, Executive MBA in Human Resource Management, MBA in International Business, MBA in Information Technology, Executive MBA in Retail Management, MBA in Retail Management, MBA in Hospitality, MBA in Operations Management, MBA in Travel and Tourism, MBA in Event Management, MBA in Power Management, MBA in Energy Management, MBA in Real Estate, MBA in Biotechnology, MBA in Environmental Management, MBA in Project Management, MBA in Pharmaceutical Management, MBA in Rural Management, MBA in Healthcare Management, MBA in Actuarial Science and MBA in Business Economics.
- Executive MBA in International Business is a PG course for 18 months. It focuses on developing cadre in a nation with the competency to comprehend transient international business phenomena. Admission to this course is through entrance exams like CAT, XAT and GMAT accompanied by group discussions and interviews.
- MBA in Marketing is a UG course that can be done on a regular or part-time basis. It introduces students with knowledge of sales and marketing, consumer trends, product manager, market strategies and research as well as executive and leadership management skills.
- MBA with a major in Finance equips students with the resources and capital required to set up a company or organization.
- MBA in Human Resource Management is a two-year PG course that revolves around business strategies, hiring and training of employees, and business development.
- MBA in Information Technology is a two-year PG course. It primarily eyes data modeling, concepts of technology, and strategies to incorporate technology resources by the company.
- MBA in Retail Management enhances a student’s knowledge, theoretical and conceptual understanding as well as professional skills.
- MBA in Hospitality is a diverse course widening student’s career prospects in relevant management skills and techniques.
- MBA in Operations Management is a two-year PG course. This course ameliorates the critical thinking ability of students and preparing them for leadership roles.
- MBA in Travel and Tourism sets in motion the foundation of management skills and techniques needed. This course helps candidates gain consciousness of cultural and religious places across the globe.
- MBA in Event Management paves way for a career in event management from decoration to security control. It hones creativity, analytical skills, marketing skills, organizing skills, and management skills.
- MBA in Power Management prepares students to apply management theories, concepts, and methodologies of the power industry.
- MBA in Biotechnology equips students with skills of management and methods of biotechnology.
- MBA in Business Economics gives a grounding in business statistics and redefines problem-solving and analytical skills.
- MBA in Actuarial Science trains students with mathematical, statistical, financial, and economic skills. This course guides students on how to apply methods and methodologies for calculating or assessing risks of finance and insurance. It augments a person’s critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
MBA Job Profiles
Job profiles after MBA are chief executive officer, information security director, business analytics manager, supply chain management, business development manager, government affairs director, marketing and sales director, real estate development manager, corporate audit director, risk management director, management trainee, research executive, brand consultant, area sales manager, regional sales manager, research analyst, financial analyst, business analyst, HR manager, HR consultant, education consultant, HR recruiter, HR IT specialist, HR entrepreneur, staffing director, benefit analyst, analytics manager, database administrator, chief technology officer, chief information officer, program manager, brand consultant, process associate, visual merchandiser, retail store manager, retail sales manager, branch manager, financial services organization, casinos, resorts, amusement parks, clubs, airports, logistics manager, area operations manager, plant manager, warehousing, travel agents, hotel manager, tour guide, visa executive, lobby manager, transport manager, IT governance, IT financial manager, IT service manager, IT configuration manager, guest relation manager, front office manager, catering manager, housekeeping executive, technician, promotion and advertising officer, coordinator, management trainee, public relations officer, media planning manager, events promotion manager, industrial engineer, service manager agent, commodity trader, energy and sustainability experts, stock analyst, recruiter, hospital consultant, health administrator, chief nursing officer and ambulatory clinic management.
Employment after MBA
Employment after MBA can be found in banks, educational institutes, financial companies, manufacturing companies, IT organizations, PR companies, publications, hotels, resorts, media houses, E-commerce, FMCG, advertising, asset management, credit risk management, derivative structuring, hedge fund management, private equity, treasury, corporate finance, and corporate banking.
MBA Recruiting Companies
Major recruiting companies are Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Fortis, TCS, SAIL, HCL, Apollo hospitals, Google, Accenture, Reliance, Intel, Yahoo, Seagate, Godrej, Lifestyle, TATA, Pantaloons, Zenstar, Samara, Biocon, Glenmark, Cleartrip, MakeMyTrip, Radisson, Andamans, IndiaMART, Justdial, oil exploring companies, power generation companies, ONGC, GAIL, Adani, pharmaceutical firms, food manufacturing companies, aquaculture and agriculture companies, biotechnology companies, business journals, research agencies, credit companies, mortgage companies, Asian Paints, Cadbury, Hindustan Uniliver Limited, Bajaj Group, and Philips.
MBA Top Colleges/Universities
- The finest MBA colleges in Bangalore are IIMB, Alliance University,
- Christ University, CMR University, and Jagdish Sheth School of Management.
- Elite MBA colleges in Pune are Symbiosis, Bharatiya Vidyapeeth Institute of Management, and Flame University.
- Prime MBA colleges in Mumbai are Shailesh J Mehta School of Management, SP Jain Institute of Management, National Institute of Industrial Management, and Narsee Morjee Institute of Management Studies.
- The top MBA colleges in Jaipur are Jaipur Institute of Management, Institute of Rural Management, Vivekananda g Global University and IIHMR University.
- The choicest MBA colleges in Delhi are the Department of Management Studies (IIT Delhi), Management Development Institute, IMI, and Jamia Islamia University.
- Best MBA colleges on the basis of placement are IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Bangalore, IIM Calcutta, and FMS Delhi.
Frequently Asked Questions
Master’s of Business Administration is a PG course usually for the duration of two years. This degree dates back to 1961 and started in the United States of America.
- Who are typical applicants for this course?
Business enthusiasts are zealous applicants for this course.
- How to decide on a suitable MBA specialization?
Prior experience, business profile, location of a company, and travel plans are common determinants.
- What are the entry requirements?
Standardized assessment tests, documented or professional experience, undergraduate academic records, letters of recommendations, and interviews are some vital entry requirements.
Graduate Management Assessment Test is a standardized test recognized by Graduate Management Admission Council.