BOARDING SCHOOLS IN TAMIL NADU
Tamil Nadu is the southern state of India. It is the second wealthiest state of the country and is the most industrialised state. Its capital Chennai is famous for its beaches.
Top Boarding Schools in Tamil Nadu
St. Joseph Residential School
- It is a co-educational day boarding school affiliated with the CBSE board
- It is situated at Chennai - Bangalore National Highway, Sriperumbudur
- It offers classes from grades 1 to 12
- It grooms the child to be mentally, emotionally and physically fit
Chennai Public School
- It is a co-educational school affiliated with the Central board
- It prepares the child by imparting holistic learning-rich in social, cultural, theoretical and practical knowledge
- It hosts several activities and opportunities for the learners
- It is a co-ed school affiliated with Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE)
- It is located in Vandalur, Chennai
- It was established in 1968
- It offers classes from LKG to 12th
- It is an English medium school
- It offers streams like PCM, commerce and PCB
- It is managed by Seetakathi Trust
Ramakrishna Mission Residential School
- It is a co-educational boarding school affiliated with the state board
- It was established in 1977
- It focuses on the process of learning and values the exchange of ideas
- It offers classes from grades 6 to 10
- The school teaches English, Hindi and Tamil
Aachi Global International School
- It is a co-educational boarding school affiliated with the IB board
- It was established in 2018
- It offers education from Playgroup to class 5th
- It is located in the Anna Nagar area of Chennai
- It is an English medium school and is managed by the Aachi group
Boarding schools in Tamil Nadu - FAQ
Q 1. What is the school day like in Boarding schools of Tamil Nadu?
Days are very organised in boarding schools. Students are busy from morning until night attending classes, doing tutorials, house jobs and dining.
Q 2. How often do the students go on break?
Students here enjoy weekends off, festival breaks, summer and winter break.
Q 3. Do boarding schools allow laptops?
Most of the schools do not allow it. While sometimes they might allow, students need to be taught how to use social networking sites in safe ways.
Q 4. Is boarding school a good idea?
Yes as they expose the child and help him find what he is good at. Everything is so structured that it helps the child to become organised.