BOARDING SCHOOLS IN KARNATAKA
Karnataka is a state in the southwest region of India. It is the largest state in South India and the sixth largest state in India. Bengaluru is the capital of Karnataka and is well known for its shopping and nightlife.
Top Boarding Schools in Karnataka
You can easily find plenty of good boarding schools in Karnataka and some of them are mentioned below.
Jain International Residential School
- It is a co-educational residential school established in 1999
- It offers classes from grade 4 to 12 under CBSE, IGCSE and IB curricula
- It serves diverse groups of students across geographical backgrounds such as Germany, UAE, Thailand, Africa and others
- It is modelled on traditional Gurukul setting infused with modern infrastructure facilities
- It offers a holistic approach, a broad curriculum with exciting courses and personalized learning
- It also focuses on social and cultural unions, student community and sports activities mentored by 36 national and international coaches
Janaseva Vidyakendra Boys Residential School
- It is a boarding school for boys affiliated with the State Board
- It was established in 1972 and offer classes from 5 to 10 grade
- It is a shining example of blending modern education and ideals of ancient traditions
Sharanya Narayani International School
- It is a co-educational boarding school affiliated with IGCSE and IB Board
- It is a 60-acre lush green campus that offers a stress-free environment
- It aims to develop students who think, inquire, act and reflect
- The school also focuses on sports, music, dance, creative arts and community service
- Boarding facilities are available from grade 1 onwards
- It has separate boarding houses for boys and girls
Gitanjali International School
- It is a co-educational boarding school affiliated with CBSE and IGCSE Board
- It was established in 2004
- It is located near the Bengaluru International Airport
- It offers classes from grades 4 to 12
Emerald International School
- It is a co-educational day boarding school affiliated with the CBSE board
- It is a 9-acre campus enabled with smartboard classrooms
- It provides a well-designed course curriculum that balances academics with physical as well as skill development
- It offers students professional sports training and personality development
- It has air-conditioned rooms, CCTV surveillance and GPS enabled transportation
Boarding schools in Karnataka - FAQ
Q 1. What is the minimum boarding school fees in Karnataka?
It varies according to the facilities offered by the school but the minimum range varies from 2.9 -3 acres per annum.
Q 2. Are students allowed to go outside the premises of the hostel?
Most of the boarding schools do not allow students to go outside the school premises. But they might allow students to go outside on weekends with their parents' consent.
Q 3. Is boarding school harmful to students?
Sending your child to a boarding school at a young age might result in trauma especially for the introverted child. A child sent away from parents to live with strangers and in the process is not able to make new friends. They lose their loved ones and might experience great loss.
Q 4. How can children settle into boarding school?
Children can settle by becoming friends with older students and participating in activities and share of themselves.