EMBA Human Resource Management Course Highlights
||Executive Masters of Business Management in Human Resource Management
||Valid undergraduate degree + work ex of at least 5 years
||Entrance exam + Personal Interview
||Rs 10-30 lakhs
||Rs 17-25 lakhs
||HR Training and Development, HR Generalist, Compensation Manager, Executive Recruiter, Technical Recruiter
|Top Recruiting Companies
||Google, Accenture, L&T, Amazon, P&G, Mondelez, KPMG, Wipro, PepsiCo, ABG, ITC, Colgate Palmolive
About EMBA in Human Resource Management Course
An executive MBA in the field of Human Resource Management is a management course taken after a Bachelor’s degree. It generally requires 18 months to complete and is offered in various universities in India; however the duration of the course may vary.
The course is specially designed for those who are working and are willing to get professional qualifications in the area of Human Resource Management.
EMBA in Human Resource Management Eligibility
Applicants for Executive MBA (HRM) must fulfill the following criteria:
- Applicants should be working professionals or self employed.
- They must have a Bachelor’s degree or any equivalent from a recognized university.
- Minimum 2 years of experience post completion of graduation is mandatory.
- The duration of the minimum experience may vary from college/ institute to college/ institute.
EMBA in Human Resource Management Course Syllabus
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Quantitative Techniques for managerial Decision
||Operations / Optimization Models for Managerial Decisions
||MIS: Technical and Social Perspectives
||Legal Environment of Business
|Managing Human Behavior at work
||Introduction to Sustainable Development & Corporate Sustainability
||Human Resource Management
|Performance Appraisal Management (PMA)
||HR Issues in Mergers and Acquisitions
|Compensation and Reward Management
||Balance Score Card
||Tools and Techniques for Executive Development
EMBA in Human Resource Management Career Options
There is no set of cost/ fee structure for the course as it depends upon the duration of course and the college/ institute in which applicants are applying.
EMBA in Human Resource Management Scope (Job Types)
1) Private Sector Career options after Executive MBA in Human Resource Management
- Recruitment Manager
- Training and Development Manager
- HR Executive
- HR Consultant HR Manager
- Urban Planner
- Social Worker
- Production Manager
2) Private Sector Employment areas after Executive MBA in Human Resource Management
- Strategical Planning
- Management Firms
- Consulting Firms
- Recruitment and Administration
- Advertising etc.
3) Public Sector Employment areas after Executive MBA in Human Resource Management
- Government Organisations
- Ministry of Human Resource Development
Apply Now Get More Information
Top Recruiting Companies
EMBA in Human Resource Management Salary
|Master of Business Administration [MBA] (Executive) [Human Resource Management]||Entry Level Salary (LPA)||Medium Salary (LPA)||Maximum Salary (LPA)|
|Training & Development Manager