BBA in HR Management Course Highlights
|Eligibility for the program
||10+2 qualified with a good school.
|Duration of the program
||HR Manager, Talent Acquisition Manager, IT Recruiter, HR Coordinator, Admin Executive, etc.
|Average Tuition Fee
||INR 4-7 Lakhs
|Average Salary (per annum)
||INR 3-5 Lakhs
About BBA in HR Management Course
BBA or Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in Human Resource Management is an undergraduate degree course which requires three years to complete. It is offered at university level and can be done in full time or part time.
BBA in Human Resource Management is designed to prepare students for the role of HR professionals so that they can lead the organization.
Why BBA in HR Management?
The course provides students the necessary skills and techniques to maintain the organization. It makes students responsible and helps them to stand up on their commitment towards anything or anyone.
BBA in HR Management Eligibility
- There is no age bar for admission in an undergraduate course.
- Students applying for this course must have completed their Senior Secondary (10+2) or any equivalent from a recognized board with required aggregate.
- SC/ ST students have a relaxation of 5% in the minimum required aggregate.
BBA in HR Management Syllabus
|Legal and Regulatory Framework
||Human Resource Management
||Advertising and Sales
|Management Development and Skills
|Small Business Management
||International Financial Institutions
|Economic Planning and Policies
BBA in HR Management Career Options
Career options for BBA (HR) graduates are many. Some of the common designations for which they can apply are HR manager, HR coordinator, Talent Acquisition, IT Recruiter, Quality Assurance, Admin Executive and there are many more.
BBA in HR Management Scope (Job Types)
1) Private Sector Career options After BBA in Human Resource Management
- HR manager
- HR coordinator T
- alent Acquisition
- IT Recruiter
- Quality Assurance
- Admin Executive
2) Private Sector Employment Areas After BBA in Human Resource Management
- Corporate Industries
- Educational Institutes
3) Public Sector Employment Areas After BBA in Human Resource Management
- Government Organisations
- Ministry of Human Resource Development
Top Recruiting Companies
Apply Now Get More Information
BBA in HR Management Salary
|Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA] (Human Resource Management)||Entry Level Salary (LPA)||Medium Salary (LPA)||Maximum Salary (LPA)|