Woxsen University Highlights
- University Type: Private
- Accredited by: NBA | AICTE | COA | BCI
- National Entrance Exam Accepted: - CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ CMAT/ VITEEE/NATA/ JEE Mains/ GATE/ UGC NET/CSIR/ ICMR
- State Entrance Exam Accepted: TS & AP EAMCET/ MHT CET
- University Entrance exam for Admission
Courses Offered by Woxsen: UG, PG & PhD
Application Mode: Online
Admission Criteria in Woxsen: Merit-based + Entrance based + Psychometric Test
Top Recruiting Companies: Deloitte, IBM, Dell, Aditya Birla Group, TCS, Adani, KPMG, IHS Markit, etc
Woxsen Campus Area: 200-acre state-of-the-art fully residential campus, which features cutting-edge infrastructure, international sports facilities, and more.
Facilities Available: Departments, Library, Hostel, Lab, Sports, Studio, Health Centre, etc
Woxsen Campus Address: Kamkole, Sadasivpet, Sangareddy District, Hyderabad, Telangana, India - 502 345
Woxsen Campus Distance from Main City Hyderabad: 60 kms
Woxsen Campus Distance from Rajiv Gandhi International Airport Hyderabad: 65 KM (1 hour and 40 Minutes)
Woxsen Distance from Hyderabad Deccan railway station: 90 KM (2 Hours)
- W-JEET (Woxsen–JEET) – For Engineering
- WDT (Woxsen Design Test) – For Design
- WAT (Woxsen Aptitude Test) – For MBA
- WRET (Woxsen Research Entrance Test) – For the PHD
Woxsen University Rankings
- Woxsen's School of Business Ranking:
- Ranked 14th among the Top 100 B-Schools Private Category by IIRF 2022.
- Ranked 15th among Top 50 B-Schools of Eminence for Employability by IIRF 2022.
- Woxsen has secured 4th among B-School Ranking by IIRF 2022.
- Ranked 3rd among the all India Top 20 south B-Schools by Times B School 2022.
- Ranked 1 All India Top emerging BBA College by Outlook i-Care 2022.
- Woxsen School of Technology Ranking:
- Ranked 1 in All India Top Emerging Engineering College by Times Engineering Survey 2021.
- Ranked 1 in All India Top Emerging Engineering College by Outlook i-Care 2022.
- Woxsen School of Arts & Design Ranking:
- Ranked 2 All India Top Private Design School by by IIRF 2022.
- Woxsen School of Architecture & Planning Ranking:
- Ranked 5 All India Top Private University by by National Impact Ranking (IIRF) 2022.
Woxsen University Courses
The WU offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the discipline of Management, Engineering, Arts & Design, Architecture & Planning, Liberal Arts & Humanities and Law.
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
B.Tech Specialization: Computer Science & Engineering (Data Science, AI & ML, IOT, Cybersecurity & Block Chain), Electrical And Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering
B.Tech Eligibility for Woxsen University: Completed 12th Grade 10+2 with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the discipline of science (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) from a recognized board with minimum and English Language as compulsory.
Bachelor Degree of Business (BBA)
BBA Specialization: General (Marketing, Finance, HR & Operations), E-Commerce & Digital Marketing, Data Science & Artificial Intelligence, Financial Services
BBA Eligibility for Woxsen University: Completed 12th Grade or 10+2 in any discipline, from a recognized board, with minimum 50% aggregate.
BBA+MBA Specialization: General eligibility as same as BBA
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) (Hons.)
B.Com Specialization : General, Accounting, Audit & Taxation
B.Com Eligibility for Woxsen University: Completed 12th Grade or 10+2 in any discipline, from a recognized board, with minimum 50% aggregate.
Bachelor of Design (B.Des) (Hons.)
B.Des Specialization: Fashion Design, Interior Design, Industrial Design and Communication Design
B.Des Eligibility for Woxsen University: A candidate must have passed 12th Grade (Intermediate), 50% of aggregate marks from any stream, e.g. Science/ Commerce/ Arts/ Humanities etc. Fluency in English language with strong communication skills.
Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
B.Arch Eligibility for Woxsen University: Minimum 60% aggregate in 10+2 with minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects, or minimum 60% in 10+3 diploma examination with Mathematics as a compulsory subject. Submission of NATA Entrance Test Score is mandatory for admission.
Bachelor of Arts B.A (Hons.)
BA Specialization: English Economics Psychology Political Science Journalism Business Studies History Sociology & Anthropology
BA Hons Eligibility for Woxsen University: 10+2 with a minimum of 60% aggregate in any stream from CBSE, ISC, State Boards, IB, Cambridge, or other Government Recognized Boards and have a good understanding of the English language.
Bachelor of Legislative Law (Hons.) BA LLB and BBA LLB
BA LLB and BBA LLB Eligibility for Woxsen University: Completed 12th Grade or 10+2 in any discipline, from a recognised board, with minimum 50% aggregate.
Bachelor of Science B.Sc hons
B.Sc hons specialization:
Applied Mathematics Physics Chemistry Biotechnology Computer Science Data Science and AI
B.Sc Hons Eligibility for Woxsen University: Completed 12th Grade or 10+2 with minimum 50% aggregate. Mandatory subjects for the specializations vary and are as follows:
Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Science & AI: Mathematics as a compulsory subject
Physics: Physics as a compulsory subject
Chemistry: Chemistry as a compulsory subject
Biotechnology: Biology as a compulsory subject
General (Marketing, Finance, HR, Operations, Data Analytics & Artificial Intelligence)
MBA Eligibility for Woxsen University: Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks + Obtained valid marks in NMAT, CAT, XAT, GMAT, GRE, CMAT or WAT (Woxsen Aptitude Test).
For candidates not possessing any of the above national test scores, shall appear for WAT.
WAT is a 70-minute online test with 45 questions. The total score of the test is 1000 marks.
Woxsen University Admission Process
Step 1: Submit your online admission form with SOP Apply Now
Step 2: Appear for Online Entrance Exam.
Step 3: Schedule and Complete Psychometric Test.
Step 4: Appear for Personal Interview
Step 5: Acceptance of Offer Letter. Pay the seat booking amount and get admission.
Woxsen University Placement
Woxsen University has a training and placement cell that bridges a gap between students and industry. With a 100% placement track-record even before their graduation for MBA batches with leading Fortune 500 companies visiting Woxsen for fulfilling their talent needs.
The Woxsen Career Advisory Services (CAS) offers a variety of corporate engagement and career-building opportunities for students to take an informed decision on their career path. A few of them are:
- Live Projects & Internships: Making Students Industry Ready. On-site internships apart, students are also involved in live projects to gain a deeper understanding of a specific industry or a function of their choice. Students consider industries such as FMCG, Consumer Durables, Media & Entertainment, Investment Banking or Abuit & Consulting. Functions such as Equity Research, Business Valuation Consulting Analytics, Operations and Human Resource for their live projects.
- Faculty Research / Consulting Studies: Students get to work with the Woxsen faculty in research and consulting engagements. Students also often undertake the Mentor Initiated Research Project (MIRP) in consultation with mentors and faculty, in line with student’s career path.
- Career Coaching & Workshop: At Woxsen, students have access to career coaches who guide them in choosing their career paths based on their interests and skill sets The Career Advisory Services at Woxsen include:
- Self - assessment interviews
- Tools to research industry and job functions
- Profile development and enhancement
- Proven psychometric profiling to identify the right careers for students
- Career Counselling
- Information on Career Pathways
- Career Mapping
- Career Switch for Experienced Professionals
- Networking Events: The CAS provides opportunities for students to network with industry leaders and influencers. Students can leverage events such as the CEOs Roundtable Conference, HR conclave, Woxsen Master Class and Workshops to meet & establish contact with leaders from the corporate world.
Woxsen University Scholarship
Woxsen University offers merit scholarships to students based on their Composite Score, with a maximum scholarship of 40% for UG and 50% for PG. The Scholarship percentages is decided on your Woxsen entrance test and Psychometric Test.
Scholarships are limited and are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis during the first period of our application cycle.
The Scholarship details will be mentioned in the Admission Offer Letter sent out to the students who have successfully cleared the entire admission process.
Woxsen University Facilities
The Woxsen campus is a self-contained ecosystem that provides students with extensive facilities to learn, practice and develop their ideas and skills. The infrastructure has been planned to aid a healthy exchange of knowledge and holistic development. Woxsen’s campus is spread over 200 acres provides over 3 million square feet integrates of world-class amenities including academic blocks, latest labs & studios, the trade tower, accommodation & recreation facilities for students and faculty.
The sports arena is probably the largest in South Asia and has many sports. Students can choose to take a break and play any sport they like. Apart from this, the school offers a complete gym in the house, for those enthusiastic about fitness.
- Bloomberg Finance Lab: The Bloomberg finance lab consists of 20 Bloomberg terminals which are amongst the largest in India. With the help of the Bloomberg finance lab, students will acquire a diverse skill set in financial services and capital market sectors. Students will also be exposed to real-time data with the use of advanced technologies through this lab.
- AI & Robotics Lab: Woxsen continuously strives to update the core facilities of the Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning laboratory. Powered with the latest GPUs from NVIDIA to updated IMAC’s, the laboratory is well equipped to run complex algorithms built on NLP, Keras to TensorFlow. The facility is open 24X7 for students, faculty and staff of Woxsen, aiming to enlighten the knowledge base in the areas of data science, data analytics, predictive analytics and more.
- Analytics & Behavioural Lab: The lab is a platform for students, scholars, researchers, and practitioners to collaborate and expertise in business data analysis for meaningful and reliable insights for a better future. The lab aims to work on and solve industry and behavioural related scenarios through experimentation and data analysis. It aims to harness industry-driven projects and collaborations
- Hostel: Fully furnished accommodation with en-suite facilities, including housekeeping. The award winning residential campus perfectly balances learning facilities, collaborative spaces, and comfortable accommodation.
- Sports Arena: Established with an Olympic vision to rouse the champion in students, the international sports arena is named The League, which covers a wide array of sporting facilities, including a box cricket arena with a pitch to ICC level cricket ground, two 5-a-side football fields with FIFA quality pro synthetic turf, among the other facilities.
- Academic blocks equipped with collaboration spaces & latest labs
- Central Library - Vithal Gandhi Centre, one of India’s largest self-learning centre Built on an expansive 70,000 Sq. Ft. along 10205 books with 18 Journals, 1500 Online Resources, and 500 Audio-Visual Materials.
- On Campus Store/Convenience Store/Tuck Store: The on-campus 2000-square-foot store has stationary, food and beverage, clothing and essentials, self-care, and university merchandise and accepts all forms of digital payments.
- Bicycles for Point-to-Point Commuting in the Campus
- Cafes, Dining Hall & Restaurant
- Health and Wellness & Medical Facility: The Student Wellness Cell is dedicated to holistic development and increasing the wellness quotient along the way. Care & Cure - the medical facility is easily accessible for all students, faculty, and staff. We believe in providing the best medical facilities on campus, with a general physician, nurse, and support staff available at all times.
- Football Fields with FIFA Standard
- A Box Cricket arena with a Pitch
- ICC-Standard Cricket Ground
- Tennis Courts of ITF Standard
- Basketball Courts of FIBA Standard
- FIBA Standard Volleyball & Sand Volleyball courts
- Badminton Courts of BWF (Badminton World Federation) standards
- Squash Courts of WSF standards
- Volleyball Courts
- Golf Putting Green with Bunker & Range of PGF Standard Synthetic Turf
- Croquet Pitch
- Kabaddi Court
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Gym & Airconditioned Indoor Gym with a dedicated Trainer
- Billiards & Pool lounge
Woxsen University Faculty
Woxsen University has a large and diverse faculty of highly qualified and accomplished individuals. The faculty is extremely experienced and comprises leading academicians, industry experts & entrepreneurs from around the world classes.