BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Highlights
||BBA logistics and supply chain management
||Bachelor of Business Administration in Logistics and Supply chain management
|MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIRED
||12th from any stream
||Performance in 12th exam
|AVERAGE STARTING SALARY
||INR 3to 10 Lacs
BBA Logistics and supply chain management Overview
BBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management may be a three-year undergraduate programme that gives students the elemental knowledge of logistics and provide chain business operations. The programme is structured institution and also known for its global standing in creating job-ready professionals of tomorrow.
The programme module imparts students with an in-depth understanding of functions and contribution of supply chain management, the concept of logistics management, operational objectives of integrated logistics, the impact of forecasts on logistics and provides chain management, etc.
The undergraduate programme incorporates both theory and practical sessions to offer students a generous start on the career ladder. This course is for individuals possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills. It is for candidates who can work in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to cope up with the pressure of tight deadlines.
BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Eligibility Criteria
Candidates seeking admission to the BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management can go through the eligibility criteria provided below:
- They must have completed 12th from any recognized institute. However, candidates who have ACCOUNTS, ECONOMICS, MATHEMATICS & BUSINESS STUDIES as the main subjects in 12th will be preferred.
- Apart from this, they must have scored at least 45% marks to get eligible for admission to this program.
BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Admission Process
Candidates who are seeking admission to the three-year BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management will be selected on the basis of their 12th scores. Every college has its own admission process, candidates must check the admission process from the official website of the college. Selected candidates will be called to the campus to confirm their seat and submit the fees. Besides this, they will also have to submit the required documents decided by the college.
BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Syllabus
|Principles of Management
||Basics of Marketing Management
|Basics of Accounting
||Basics of Operation Management
||Supply Chain Service Management
|Basics of Logistics Management
||Basics of Multimodal Transport
|Basics of Economics
||Supply Chain Risk Management
|Basics of Supply Chain Management
|Communication Skills -I
||Communication Skills - II
||Agri- Cold Chain Management
|Exim Trade Procedures
||Risk, Disaster and Insurance Management
|Production Planning & Control
|Legal Aspects & Control
||Supply Chain Practices
|Logistics Information System
||Supply Chain Performance Measures
|Basics of Material Management
|Introduction to E-Commerce
||Green Logistics & Supply Chain(O/L)
||Logistics & Supply Chain Future & Summary(O/L)
||Internship 6 Months
|Theory of Constraints
Apply Now Get More Information
BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Career Options & Job Prospects
- Customer Service Manager:
Ensures that the customer of a company is satisfied. Their part is to give client service by leading and motivating the client service platform, developing fidelity programs, and creating client satisfaction pretensions.
work with corporate and public sector clients, advise them on different ways to improve efficiency and resolve other business problems.
- Vehicle Fleet Manager:
Are in charge of fleet operations and might be tasked with responsibilities that include vehicle maintenance, fuel costs, driver management, etc.
- Inventory Control Manager:
Inventory control managers are responsible for every aspect of inventory management. This includes everything from inventory tracking to conducting an inventory audit to inventory maintenance and more. They must also manage and direct warehouse personnel.
- Distribution Centre Officer:
Control work processes in the warehouse, storage, and sorting parcels.
- Purchasing Manager:
As a Purchasing Manager, you will be responsible for sourcing equipment, goods, and services and managing vendors.
- Import & Export Agent
Export/import managers plan and coordinate shipments and supervise delivery.
- Production Manager:
PRODUCTION MANAGER helps in planning and control of industrial processes to ensure that they move smoothly at the required level.
Top Recruiting Companies
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd.
- Anchor Electricals
- Biomax Fuels Ltd.
- Proctor & Gamble
- FedEx Express TSCS India Pvt. Ltd.
- Agarwal Packers & Movers Ltd.
- Transport Corporation of India Ltd.
BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Tips to Clear Entrance Exams
- Analyze the question paper; Understanding the sections of the entrance test will give you a better understanding of the areas that you are good at and the ones that you specified.
- Study according to the weightage; Since there are different sections, different marks are assigned to each. Based on your analysis, you can decide which sections have more weightage and attempt accordingly.
- Mock test; Once you have understood start attempting mock papers.
- Avoid last-minute revision; plan your studies according to your timetable set and a day before the exam relax Urself, eat well, sleep well, etc.
- Keep Ur self-update with examination and related events.
- Practice stress-busting activities.
BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Course Advantages
- The TOI has named Logistics and Supply Chain Management as the upcoming booming industry as almost every company deals with the management of goods and services.
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management helps students capture responsibilities of procuring, storage, and dispatching of goods.
- On completing the course, candidates get lucrative annual packages that range between INR 3 LPA- INR 10 LPA.
- There are a variety of industries that hire graduates from Logistics and Supply Chain Management including the telecom industry, insurance industry, banking, and finance sector among others.
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management is an upcoming field, there are a lot of job opportunities coming up.
- The fees of this course range between INR5,000-INR 5 LACS which is affordable when one looks at the packages that are offered.
BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Future Scope
- After pursuing BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, graduates have the option to either take up jobs or continue further education in the specialization.
- Pursuing BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management like shipping coordinator, Warehouse supervisor, operations Manager etc.
- Candidates can pursue MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management since the fields are closely related.
- Candidates can also go for PGDM courses.